Have an account? Then log in!

Don't have one? Easy, just register~!

We are sure you'll have lots of fun! Guaranteed. Wink

Hope you have Fun on Anime Society Forum.

- Anime Society Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Have an account? Then log in!

Don't have one? Easy, just register~!

We are sure you'll have lots of fun! Guaranteed. Wink

Hope you have Fun on Anime Society Forum.

- Anime Society Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Like us on Facebook
twitter

the tale (chapter 1)

4 posters

Go down

the tale (chapter 1) Empty the tale (chapter 1)

Post by elucidare Wed May 22, 2013 1:29 pm

sorry for having different pen names hahaha btw heres the link of my work.. its just the chapter 1 hehe chapter 2 is coming next week here goes the chapter 1... im not allowed to post external links so i just copy pasted it here

I was hit by a rampaging bus somewhere in the streets of manila. Leaving a large crack on my skull that almost sent me to the afterlife. My family is not that rich to afford hospital fees, but thanks to me we got more poorer than evah!. Also thanks to my childhood friend alice, with her little savings, i was able to survive and currently on a coma state.

When i woke up, i was floating in a colorful unknown region somewhere in a far far away galaxy. Green and blue lights flowing in a spiral pattern. Theres also lots of golden yellow dots scattered everywhere. They are expanding harmonously like an orchestra. "Its like another universe that is not yet to be discovered. Its like the milky way galaxy but this one seems different. I cant tell the difference but something is not right. Oh i can breathe!! does that mean that theres air in this part of this galaxy, or im not really in the outer space. Maybe this is just a dream. And so i'll be just sightseeing in this place and relax." Then suddenly, i felt like i was being pulled by a strange kind of force. "Argggggggg!! I feel like my body is being torn apart!". Before i lose my consciousness, i saw a large ball colored in deep black and purple. A large mass of unknown matter surrounded by various types of runes.

chapter 1

"Where am i??" the boy woke up, he twisted his head left and right looking around his surroundings. Its a very unusual place. Theres a castle in the middle of two towering pyramids? The hell is that. Surrounded by grains and irrigation canals. The air is very clean and it gives soothing sensations to his body compared to his homeland. He actually thinks that this is a prank because of weird structures around him.Yelling "What happened to my clothes?? I dont remember putting on this white cotton shirt. Im 100% sure that i worn my favorite black shirt yesterday. i dont remember anything except that crazy otaku woman. What?! i was with that otaku woman?? I think something is missing in my head. What happened yesterday??". I wondered then i unconsciously moved my feet and walked around. By walking towards the castle, he met someone who really looks like his bestfriend named Pedro, this guy is actually the butler of the Knightwing royal family. He greeted the boy formally. "Good morning Lord Aria". Those words seems to hit the boy's nerves. "What did you say you idiot?? dont call me by other names!! my name is Juan!! Juan!! JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAN!!! and why the heck did you dress like that?? com'on Pedro we gotta go home.. i really dont like this place."The butler is confused, he paused a bit. "But lord aria this is your h-" before the butler finish his speech, suddenly an arc shaped gate opens. Inside it was a very long tunnel that connects to the knightwing palace. The tunnel is slowly filled by the warm sunlight. Theres a man walking past the tunnel. He is tall, he has a very brilliant blond hair, rosy pink skin, and he has a very gentle smile. It is indeed Aria's father, Lord Lucid Von Knightwing, the world's the strongest knight. Equipped with the holy sword excalibur and the divine shield avan'garde, he slain the six evil gods when they attempted to conquer Atlantia. Despite of his kindness, the real Aria shakes in fear whenever he hear his father's voice because of not so very nice attitude of Aria. His father hates evil too much. He doesnt wanted his son to become one, thats why he is very strict to his children. But this aria shows no sign of fear, his face is serious, overflowing with valor. The true face of a noble knight. Lucid smiled like he never did before, at last!! he met the one who would inherit his sword and shield. He knows that it is not his son, but someone from a very far land. He also noticed that this guy's muscles are much thinner than his son's. The real Aria is really great at swordsmanship. But this guy looks like he never gripped a sword before. The way this guy moves his hand, the way he talks seems more logical than the real Aria. But then, Lucid still played along with the situation.

"Come on Aria, breakfast is ready. William, will you find Tristan for me?" Lucid smiles with a spark on his eyes. "Yes milord!" the butler replied and bowed his head. "I guess it cant be helped." Juan murmured with a weak voice. He entered the arc shaped gate, inside it was a tunnel filled with statues carrying a different kinds of swords. "They are all members of the ancient knightwing clan. Each familiy has their own unique sword styles. Our family specializes with a sword and a shield." Lucid tries to explain everything inside as they continue to walk. Then Juan suddenly stopped in front of a statue that resembles Allice. "Whats this?? why is there a statue of that not so cool otaku woman here?? Say Lucid, that statue was'nt allice right??" Lucid sighed deeply. "I dont know about this Allice but im sure that, that is the statue of my mother. Listen stranger, i dont know who you are and where you came from neither your intentions, but i want you to start learning the way of the holy sword". "I dont know about this place either, and dont decide things on your own sir. But that holy sword thing seems interesting." the boy accepted the Lord's offer and continued to walk. They reached the end of the tunnel. The castle is much more bigger in a closer look. Runic symbols are scattered everywhere. But theres one familiar symbol that caught his attention. The crest of the Knightwing family. An armored dragon covered with its very broad wings. Lucid asked the boy to follow him. They entered a secret chamber located in the center of the Knightwing palace. At the end of the hallway, theres a pedestal where a golden sword and a metallic blue shield is kept. Lucid expected the boy to fell inlove with the divine tools. But he is wrong, Juan felt excitement when he saw a black coffin, he unconsciously opened it and he saw a corpse of a woman embracing a black sword with english characters engraved on its hilt "Black sword Zeal - y86440" He chanted it with full understanding.A purple glow covered the sword but the boy courageously picked up the sword and unsheathed it. Lucid is frozen in fear mixed with amazement. No one dared to touch the coffin and now he saw someone opened it and pulled the sword out of its scabbard. He even told the boy that the sword is cursed and might bring destruction to its wielder. The boy grinned and says "Lets see which one reigns supreme, the curse or my luck. Now, teach me the way of the holy sword.", "You cannot use divine arts with a wraith's tool!!" Lucid answered angrily. "who says that im gonna use the divine arts with this sword?? I'll use two swords at the same time. I'll represent light and darkness, Strength and weakness. When i touch the grave, that woman whispered in my ear. She says that im destined to serve the dark lord. By wielding two swords, i'll be creating my own destiny.". "What can i say?? you're really not like my son. He always wanted my excalibur for his own benefit. He never fitted to become a hero." Lucid responded in a low voice. "By the way Mr. Lucid where is your son?? that Aria guy???". Suddenly a voice came in from the shadows. "His existence was altered.". "B-but how!? is that even possible!??", the boy's confusion is quickly turned into curiosity. "existence alteration magic!!, so thats what happened to my son! That brat! he is using demon arts!". Lucid shouts in anger but Juan asked another question, "Why would he alter his own existence, i think he will gain no benefit from making himself banished. Maybe some stupid prophet made it and sent me here. I suspect that the girl behind the pillar is the one who did it. Explain your self witch!! come out i know where you are". "You're pretty sharp!!, however the one who did it was not me. But i do know alot about that person. I can help you find her." A girl walked out of the shadows. Her hair is white, long, wavy and very soft. Her chestnut colored eyes fits her hair and her pinkish skin. "Why would i trust you?? I doubt you're plotting for something big, sorry but i wont be a part of your dirty schemes. Prove yourself first!". The boy sheathed the sword and hangs it on his back. Lucid calms down, he is amazed by this person at first sight, and now it proves that he is the next to wield the holy sword. "What do you want me to do??" The girl calmly asked. "Kiss me" Juan threw a very provoking joke to a girl he just met. The girl kissed him without hesitation. The strange guy was shocked by the girl's action. "Th-th-that was my first, that was just a joke you idiot!!!! Now i cannot face Allice anymore!!". "That was my first too" the girl blushed and answered with a soft voice. "A-anyway, you should be honored because you're the one who kissed me for the very first time." Juan is obviously panicking but he tries to pretend calm then suddenly, his stomach roared .He havnt eaten anything yet since he woke up this morning in the wheat fields."Damn im so hungry!!, Mr. Lucid i thought we're heading towards the dining area, lets move fast". His cool and noble first impression he made when he first talked to the strongest knight is now ruined. "O-okay" a very brief reply from the legendary swordsman.

"SEIIII!!! HIYAAA!!!" CLANG!! Cling!! the sound of the two swords clashing fills the environment with pressure. "Is that all you can do Rina?" "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! its not even one fourth of my strength." Rina continuously increasing the power she puts on her sword. "Yamikaze sword style: black whirlwind!!!" Rina's sword unleashed a fierce wind by swinging it multiple times by 360 degrees. "Tricks like that wont work on me. Yamikaze defensive sword maneuver: black wind wall!!". She held her sword with both hands, she bent her knees, she swung the sword four times, drawing a square in the air. The air surrounding the two of them is turned black, the dark wind produced by the Yamikaze blades can weaken a person's lungs when inhaled. In their case, as members of the yamikaze samurai clan, they built immunity to black winds. It is also said that if a person was directly hit by both the blade and the wind. It would damage its body and soul. Some high level techniques can corrupt one's cell. Stopping it from regenerating and leaving permanent wounds.

"I think thats enough for today Rina, if we kept on training like this, im afraid that Mt. Kamina might be destroyed, lets go home". "Roger that Kagero nee-chan". KASHIIINK they both sheathed their precious swords then immediately bowed their heads.

--to be continued

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is D.lamperouge, i wrote this wall of text just to kill time lol!! haha of course im just joking, this story was supposed to be used on an rpg game, due to my friend's lack of time, i decided to write the story first and post it on the net. my friend is in charge of making visual effects, sprites, and other designs, and my purpose is to write stories, scripts and any other extra feature. haha any comments or suggestions? loool!! sorry for grammar lapses, misposition of symbols and any other kind of errors. I hope you enjoy it.

comments?? suggestions??

elucidare
elucidare

Back to top Go down

the tale (chapter 1) Empty Re: the tale (chapter 1)

Post by Prisoner1371 Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Graphics need an overhaul. Otherwise, it's fine. I'm developing a 3D FPS as well. But it's nothing like SF or CF (Both are horrible games, IMO.) It's going to be more story-driven like the Battlefield games after BF2, CoD, etc.
Prisoner1371
Prisoner1371
Ninja

Ninja

http://creoncraft.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by elucidare Wed May 22, 2013 3:23 pm

oh hehe overhauls !! my friend wants our game to have them hehe do you know the yanfly engine redux?? can u teach me how to use that one?
elucidare
elucidare

Back to top Go down

Post by elucidare Wed May 22, 2013 3:24 pm

i cant post external links.. sorry if theres no link on it
elucidare
elucidare

Back to top Go down

Post by Prisoner1371 Wed May 22, 2013 5:33 pm

How long has the game been in development?
Prisoner1371
Prisoner1371
Ninja

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by elucidare Fri May 24, 2013 9:03 am

almost 1 year hahahaha... the progress kinda slow. =_=
elucidare
elucidare

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Akise Fri May 24, 2013 4:30 pm

I didn't read all of it, but based from what I've read, It is very interesting. :-)
Haru Akise
Haru Akise
Ninja

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Prisoner1371 Mon May 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Needs a major graphics overhaul if you want it to stand out.
Prisoner1371
Prisoner1371
Ninja

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by mcguire92 Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm

why is your siggy so big? i can't really focus on the story here.. just my newbies saying though.. cheers
mcguire92
mcguire92
Hyuuga Clan

Hyuuga Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Prisoner1371 Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 am

mcguire92 wrote:why is your siggy so big? i can't really focus on the story here.. just my newbies saying though.. cheers

I agree. You need to resize your signature.
Prisoner1371
Prisoner1371
Ninja

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum