Have an account? Then log in!

Don't have one? Easy, just register~!

We are sure you'll have lots of fun! Guaranteed. Wink

Hope you have Fun on Anime Society Forum.

- Anime Society Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Have an account? Then log in!

Don't have one? Easy, just register~!

We are sure you'll have lots of fun! Guaranteed. Wink

Hope you have Fun on Anime Society Forum.

- Anime Society Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Like us on Facebook
twitter

Hey (rule says that the title has to be ranging between 10 and 255, here it is ...)

2 posters

Go down

Hey (rule says that the title has to be ranging between 10 and 255, here it is ...) Empty Hey (rule says that the title has to be ranging between 10 and 255, here it is ...)

Post by Grimmjow Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 am

Hey person reading this, You can call me Grimm, my real name is Eyad, but I really prefer Grimm, I am Canadian living in Egypt, I am 14 years old, 15 next February, I am a guy (I assume you already figured out) My favorite anime is Bleach ;3 My favorite character is .. well I love all Bleach characters, but mostly ? Ichigo, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Zaraki Kenpachi (This 4 characters are not arranged), I don't know if there's more interesting characters coming up, I am still in episode 175 so.. I am also a programmer and I really like gaming, like any guy on this planet HAHAHAH, I go to 9GAG too often .. like more than I should, I don't go on 4chan, I just don't like it, I don't have any absolute problem with sarcastic replies, in any way, religious, racism, politics (I don't know anything about politics actually lol), and that's it, I hope we'll be really good friends .-.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow

Back to top Go down

Hey (rule says that the title has to be ranging between 10 and 255, here it is ...) Empty Re: Hey (rule says that the title has to be ranging between 10 and 255, here it is ...)

Post by isukandaru-kun Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am

Hello Grimm , Nice to meet you . Welcome to the Club . Hope can get along well .
isukandaru-kun
isukandaru-kun
Pirate

Pirate

Back to top Go down

Hey (rule says that the title has to be ranging between 10 and 255, here it is ...) Empty Re: Hey (rule says that the title has to be ranging between 10 and 255, here it is ...)

Post by Grimmjow Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 pm

isukandaru-kun wrote:Hello Grimm , Nice to meet you . Welcome to the Club . Hope can get along well .
Totally hope so Very Happy someone noticed my thread lol finally
Grimmjow
Grimmjow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum