Have an account? Then log in!

Don't have one? Easy, just register~!

We are sure you'll have lots of fun! Guaranteed. Wink

Hope you have Fun on Anime Society Forum.

- Anime Society Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Have an account? Then log in!

Don't have one? Easy, just register~!

We are sure you'll have lots of fun! Guaranteed. Wink

Hope you have Fun on Anime Society Forum.

- Anime Society Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Like us on Facebook
twitter

[Kuroko's Basketball 3DS game confirmed]

Go down

[Kuroko's Basketball 3DS game confirmed] Empty [Kuroko's Basketball 3DS game confirmed]

Post by Pain Akatsuki Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:54 am

[Kuroko's Basketball 3DS game confirmed] 51pxlctimml.
This year's 46th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Saturday that the Kuroko no Basuke-Shōri e no Kiseki - (Kuroko's Basketball-The Path to Victory-) game will ship in Japan for the Nintendo 3DS on February 20, 2014. The issue also confirms that "Emperor" Seijūrō Akashi (voiced by Hiroshi  Kamiya) will be a playable character.
The game features an original story with anime characters Tetsuya Kuroko (Kensho Ono), Taiga Kagami (Yuuki  Ono), Tatsuya Himuro (Kishô  Taniyama), Makoto Hanamiya (Jun  Fukuyama), Ryōta Kise (Ryohei Kimura), Shintarō Midorima (Daisuke Ono), Daiki Aomine (Junichi Suwabe), and Atsushi Murasakibara (Kenichi  Suzumura) in super-deformed style.
Kuroko's Basketball previously inspired a PlayStation Portable game that featured the voice actors from the anime. The earlier game shipped last year.
Production I.G's television anime adaptation premiered last spring, and Crunchyroll streamed the series in various countries outside of Japan as it aired. A second season premiered this month.

Via: ANN
Pain Akatsuki
Pain Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum